sexta-feira, 18 de abril de 2008

Turn on

I know you've foundsomething in me
And I can see that thing in you
Why don't we take itall the way
And let's get out of here today

I use my eye like the radio
Tuned in lead out
And everywhere my pimp shoees go
I'm effective, irrespective
I go out dancing in theeast end
Looking for targetsout of sight
A rhythm queen dancingburlesque
Selling white lies ina strobe light

I, I want you
With your twisted hair
And your lip-ring stare
I want you

She take me down to the cubicle
To slide through wateron the floor
And everytime that the
door bang she says"Give me one more,give me one more"
We make the soundof the satellite
Breaking through gravity
I am Jagger '67
I'm affected, you're selected

I, I want you
With your twisted hair
And your lip-ring stare
I want youI want youI
n your perspex skirt
And your white fake fur
You glimmer nerve

The Infadels " Jagger'67"

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=QggzT5bsEOU

Sem comentários: