sexta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2007

Sonic Youth

Youre perfect in the way, a perfect end today
Youre burning out their lights, and burning in their eyes
I love you sugar kane, a-comin from the rain
Oh kiss me like a frog, and turn me into flame
I love you all the time, I need you 8 to 9
And I can stay all night, your body shining

And I know
Theres something down there sugar soul
Back to the cross a twisted lane
There something down there sugar kane

Im back again in love, Im back again a dove
Whered you get your light, your smilin sugar life
Another lovers day, another cracked up night
Every night I say, the light is coming

And I know
Theres something down there sugar cone
Back to the cross a twisted lane
Theres something down there sugar kane


Hey angel come and play, and fly me away
A stroll along the beach, until youre out of time
I love you sugar kane, a crack into the dream
I love you sugar kane, I love you sugar kane
I love you sugar kane, I love you sugar kane
I love you sugar kane, I love you sugar

Sugar Kane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AbtabVQlrY

Sem comentários: