quinta-feira, 9 de abril de 2009

Hilarious #3

Like I show my structure to anyone... Harmonous figure? People in Harmon must love that...


Greetings my lonely friend!!! I Saw your structure today, and it has very strongly interested me!!!! So I have decided to write to you! I would like to get acquainted very strongly with you, for following our firm communications! You as can look at my structure. I think that that it as can interest you! For our first acquaintance I to you to tell it is a little about myself. To me of 29 years. I have a harmonous figure, I learn me with sports and I to conduct a healthy way of life. I shall tell to you more about myself in my first letter to you!!! If my structure of you was interested also by you to want to have with me to correspond that you could write to me on my letter box:. I cannot answer on this web-page of acquaintances to you as I understand here poorly. The best around of much if you will write to me on my electronic address!!

Thus I can answer precisely to you! My friend, I very much hope me, that you can write to me the letter to my personal e-mail:
daryafilli@yahoo.co.uk
! Then I shall write to you more about me and to send you my photo!!! I wish you good afternoon with intimate greetings your new girlfriend Darya !!

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Obrigado pelos links :p

Rodovalho Zargalheiro disse...

Depois queremos saber como correu :)